Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
- Work with a team of skilled engineers, designers, procurement and construction specialists, contractors, vendors and other project support staff/stakeholders.
- Manage transmission and distribution related projects. Manage staff and subcontractors to ensure cost effective, safe and timely completion of projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Develop, track and maintain project schedules and budgets
- Identify and manage project risks
- Manage change control of Projects
- Authorize commitments of expenditure on the project and approve payment of invoices
- Provide leadership to the Project Team
- Prime interface with client and other shareholders
- A university degree in engineering. Other professional qualifications will be considered with relevant experience
- 7+years of working experience as a Project Manager on power related projects is preferred.
- Working experience in principles and practices of electrical engineering as applied to design and construction of projects is preferred.
- Previous experience in the utilities, renewable energy and transmission/distribution is preferred
- Experience with industry related scheduling systems (MS Project, Primavera).
- Experienced in the use of MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated experience in developing project execution plans and budgets.
- Has experience in the preparation of proposals for clients.
- Effective communication, organization and presentation skills
- Hydro One experience is considered an asset.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact local HR regarding any accommodation requirements to make the recruitment process accessible to all interested parties. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 705 PWR
Apply on company website