Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech invites you to consider a rewarding opportunity within our Ann Arbor, MI office as a Principal Industrial Hygienist.
As a leadership team member of the Industrial Hygiene Sciences practice, you'll form an integral part of a well-established and highly experienced team of industrial hygiene, EH&S management, sustainability, toxicology, epidemiology, and technical safety professionals who support clients across a broad base of industry sectors including chemicals, energy, biotech, technology, government, education, mining, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate, retail, and food & beverage.
Our project locations are geographically diverse and extend throughout the continental US, Canada, Australia, Latin America, and Europe. We believe that proximity to our clients is instrumental to integrating global experience and people resources to the communities where we reside; therefore, the primary geographic remit for this position will be the Upper Midwest US Region
- Support management and leadership to facilitate growth of our Industrial Hygiene Sciences team with the Upper Midwest Region and EH&S subject matter expertise globally.
- Design and manage indoor air quality assessments, noise monitoring and dosimetry, workspace assessments, safety compliance, and IH and safety best practices for schools, office spaces, manufacturing, high density housing and other environments.
- Support IH litigation cases as requested.
- Interface with EH&S specialists and advisors, and indirectly support multiple interdisciplinary engineers, scientists, and technicians for IH projects.
- Advanced degree in environmental health, environmental engineering, industrial hygiene, health physics, safety engineering, human factors, or relevant discipline
- Membership of professional associations (AIHA, Product Stewardship, ASSP, etc.)
- CIH, ROH, CRSP, CHP, or CSP
- 20+years of experience with deep technical experience in the full scope Industrial Hygiene services
- Must have a solid understanding of the commercial environmental market sector including market potential, competition, clients, forecasting, and capture strategy.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 178 TTS
Apply on company website