Tetra Tech leads with science and looks for innovative, creative problem solvers to help advance its clients' projects around the world. Since the company's founding, we have attracted the brightest minds in science and engineering—exceptional people who are passionate about new ideas and technologies. Join our industry experts and 17,000 employees to help solve tomorrow's most complex challenges.
Tetra Tech, Inc. specializes in the recovery of communities after being significantly impacted by disasters or weather events. We are currently hiring for Project Coordinators. Your principal duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
•Set up field project site office/location and prepare appropriate & secure file retention system/files for Payroll, Human Resources, Health &Safety, training and other documentation
• Collect, process and audit all new hire documentation to on-boarding field staff on a daily basis.
• Coordinating the transfer of sensitive documentation to appropriate HR staff and Payroll staff.
• Work as point of contact between field employees & corporate HR, H&S and payroll with issues that arise.
• Work with on-site Project Manager to ensure accurate and timely completion and submit of reports and other documentation.
• Signing in/out field staff on a daily basis and forwarding logs to Maitland office.
• Auditing Daily sign in/out logs and Activity logs while identifying incomplete or inaccurate information- Obtain signatures on employee/sub consultant time-sheets.
• Communicate on a daily basis with Maitland accounting staff.
• Compile expense report receipts and forward to headquarters on a weekly basis.
• Willing and able to work 12-14 hours a day, 6 days a week, day/night shifts • Highly organized with high-level attention to detail • Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment • Must be able to receive and execute instructions • Ability to communicate effectively at all levels verbal and written • Ability to work outside in a non-typical office environment • Computer literate with proficiency in excel, word, outlook, internet, printer/copier/scanners • Assertive/take charge personality • Mathematical skills • Ability to train additional staff on responsibilities • Will be required to drive on a regular basis for company business. For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including, women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. No agencies or calls please. EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability Additional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website