Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech currently has an opening for a Project Manager for our International Development Services programs, in our Washton DC area office. This position will be a part of Tetra Tech's International Development Services Team working on USAID projects around the Globe. Tetra Tech is looking for candidates that demonstrate strong international business development and client management skills as well as experience in project management and execution. The successful candidate will exhibit proficiency in infrastructure program implementation (water, sanitation, transportation, vertical structures, and/or energy) as well as prior experience working in developing countries. They will have a strong understanding of USAID's goals and objectives as it relates to infrastructure development.
The position offers the opportunity to work with a broad cross-section of specialists within Tetra Tech, and will require a leader that can operate effectively in a dynamic work environment with the following duties:
- Technical lead for preparation of proposals for infrastructure projects in developing countries;
- Project and Program Management for multi-discipline feasibility and economic studies, master planning, infrastructure and facilities design and project execution;
- Coordinate subcontractor's activities and review work products;
- Provide management support to field teams;
- Mentor and supervise staff;
- Achieve a high level of project technical and financial performance while ensuring high quality services and deliverables.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction;
- Identify new opportunities and develop new business.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related discipline;
- Professional Engineering (PE) , Registered Architect (RA) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required;
- Fifteen or more years of experience. Position title and responsibilities commensurate to experience;
- Experience executing USAID projects in the field ;
- Excellent interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel overseas.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 127 GLS
Apply on company website