Are you a resourcing specialist interested in securing talent for major projects of national significance?
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading multi-disciplinary consultancy businesses with a constantly expanding requirement for talent?
This is a stimulating and challenging opportunity for a highly experienced resourcing specialist to a join our organisation going through a period of rapid growth.
Reporting to our Portfolio Leader you will be responsible for leading on project specific resourcing for our high security projects portfolio. You will ensure the right people with the right skills and availability are deployed to the right projects.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity, working in a complex and challenging capital projects environment.
Your mission will be to source a diverse group of security cleared talent that will work on major projects. This will be through both internal resource planning working across our multi-discipline business and also working closely with our recruitment team to source external candidates.
It is essential that you have experience of resourcing large scale, complex and high security projects, and will take requirement indicators from the internal and external project & portfolio leadership and drive forward the internal resourcing and external recruitment. Experience in the Defence sector and/or high security and highly regulated environments is desirable but not essential.
You will be required to undertake Security Clearance as the role works with varying government clients and secure information. Existing security clearance is preferred. If you are interested in applying for this position and wish to know more about this aspect please let us know and we can share further details.
- Working in partnership with the organisation's client, recruitment partners, senior leaders and hiring managers to establish a clear understanding of all evolving project work that has an impact on resourcing requirements
- Developing a resourcing plan to convert our client's pipeline of work into demand forecasts from a resourcing perspective
- Allocating people to projects and advising on staff availability and role requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a clear view of the organisation's employees and their skillsets
- Leading on the ongoing management of the client recruitment projects, including maintaining a precise forecast of the demand for resourcing on the project
- Providing guidance and support to hiring managers in the defence business
- Ensuring key recruitment milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders including senior leadership and recruitment manager
- Resourcing and recruiting a diverse talent pool of security cleared individuals.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK, with a combination of working from home, the office, and visits to the client sites all in line with our truly flexible working arrangements.
- Experience working the Defence and Security sector is desirable
- Suitability for security clearance, DV Cleared
- Due to the nature of the project and client, and in order for the candidate to be able to obtain security clearance, the successful person must be a UK National. This only applies to this role, we have colleagues of many nationalities and welcome applications from other nationalities for other roles.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at Tetra Tech Europe Careers - Jobs (selectminds.com)
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website