Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Support our effort to optimize the business and operational performance of energy utilities globally and help power a just energy transition for all.
As the Senior Advisor, Power Generation Management and Operations you will have the chance to support the delivery and management of Tetra Tech projects and help execute a business development plan for the Utility Management team.
Working with other members of our team, you'll identify new clients and business opportunities, prepare proposals, and take a lead role in project implementation.
During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to support global pursuits and technical delivery across our projects related to power generation management. The Senior Advisor, Power Generation Management and Operations, will raise Tetra Tech's profile in the energy market through outreach and knowledge sharing on global emerging practices related to power generation management and evolving technologies. You will also represent Tetra Tech as a thought leader at conferences, webinars, and on social media platforms.
If you're ready for the challenge, we're looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us power a just energy transition for all.
- Advanced degree in engineering or relevant discipline.
- 15+ years of progressive experience driving performance improvement in core power generation processes, preferably in both mature and emerging markets.
- Management experience in a power generation company/utility.
- Demonstrated experience in business and team development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel internationally to project locations and conferences.
- Deep understanding in core conventional power generation processes and supporting technologies.
- Comfort with corporate strategy analysis frameworks and data-driven decision-making.
- Proven ability to work within a multifunctional organization.
- Extremely deft communicator - listening, empathizing, and communicating well with a range of audience types, especially customers and partners and navigating difficult situations to reach win-win solutions and deep, long-term business relationships.
- Experience with renewable generation project development and operations.
- Oral and written communication skills in another language (other than English)
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 470 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—22,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 154 ESI
Apply on company website