Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. based in Arlington, Virginia is seeking a Temporary, Part-Time Recruiting Administrator Intern. The Temporary, Part-Time Recruiting Administrator Intern oversees the general administrative functions related to recruitment including interview scheduling, administering pre-employment assessments, checking references, and document retention.
This is a temporary position that will report out of our office located in Arlington, VA; however, there may be flexibility for a candidate to work remotely.
- Oversee interview scheduling utilizing Microsoft Teams and Outlook. This includes setting up phone screens, panel interviews, on-site visits, and formal interviews with multiple managers across multiple time zones
- Schedule internal meetings such as formal interviewer debriefs and ad-hoc meetings to facilitate efficient recruitment decisions
- Assist the hiring team in establishing and distributing interview questions sheet prior to panel interviews
- Facilitate job mirroring exercises with candidates
- Provide pre-employment support including performing reference checks and collecting Biodata (1420 form) forms and substantiating documents.
- Ensure recruiting documentation (interview notes, reference checks, etc.) is complete for each candidate and uploaded into the appropriate systems
- Job posting management – post positions on external websites based on position and location
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communication throughout the hiring process to maintain a high caliber candidate experience
- Proactively engage with the Recruiter and hiring managers to drive the recruiting process forward
- Send candidate surveys and compile results
- Support other ad-hoc HR initiatives as needed
Essential KSA's required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.)
- Prior administrative experience supporting multiple individuals-ideally a recruiting team-in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Extensive complex scheduling experience
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated, highly accountable, flexible, well-organized and highly detail-oriented
- Exceptional prioritization, time management, and follow-up skills
- Positive, professional attitude and presence, exhibiting exceptional customer service
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate externally and interface effectively internally with all levels of the organization
- High regard for confidentiality
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Proficient in MS Office, web conferencing and willing to learn other tools and systems used within the company
- Proven history of managing confidential information with utmost integrity
Valued but not required KSA's:
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, ideally Taleo, including reporting
- Previous experience in a talent acquisition role
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 154 ESI
Apply on company website