Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Tetra Tech's Disaster Response Division currently has an opportunity for a CDBG DR URA Manager.
- Provide direction and oversight to URA staff
- Provide appropriate training to all URA staff
- Provide daily reports to Program Manager
- Assist the URA specialists in managing the progress of a property through the Property Acquisition and Uniform Relocation Act (URA) process – including Homeowner Claim requests and Closeout
- Provide technical assistance on the Mandatory Buyout Programs funded by Uniform Relocation Act along with federal grant requirements, guidelines and regulations
- Provide on-going direction of subordinate activities through Closeout
- Provide material and logistical support to URA specialists for support as needed
- Assist in scheduling of property closings for each property per HUD URA requirements
- Assist the URA Leads in the URA intake, eligibility determination, relocation advisory services and technical assistance, and file closing for housing recovery cases involving homeowners, tenants and business owners
- Assist in editing all documents and letters to applicants and landlords, as well as other required program documents
- Communicate with applicants by phone, email and in-person to communicate program requirements and case status, if necessary
- Ensure all hard copy and automated files are updated and maintained in strict accordance with established policies and procedures
- Work with other Managers to coordinate URA benefits in conjunction with other program assistance;
- Provide tracking and reporting information on URA program activity
- Identify and resolve conflicts with the program
- Work with URA Management to ensure that the Program is effective in meeting the needs of the Grantee/Sub-Grantee
- Independently evaluate, select and apply standard planning, analytical or scientific techniques and procedures
- Design and ensure accurate project work records are maintained and accessible to meet client needs and federal program auditory requirements
- Maintains knowledge of grant programs in order to interact with client, federal agency representatives, peers and project manager
- Establish and maintain relationships with client, federal agency representatives, peers and project manager
- Responds quickly to managers, supporting the implementation of projects and organizational efforts to ensure timely, cost effective delivery of high-quality products
- Must be available for short-term or long-term travel to support client/program needs such as project site visits and out-of-office meetings.
- At least 5 years' experience in projects involving the requirements of the Uniform Relocation and Acquisition Act.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Management or related field
- Understanding of HUD program regulations for property acquisition and uniform relocation assistance (URA) program requirements.
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) is strongly preferred
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website