Individuals Caring for Individuals Together
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time opening for a Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner to join a team of leading diagnostic and interventional Cardiologists in Dallas, TX. Texas and the surrounding north Texas areas. This is a great opportunity to work closely with board certified physicians who have a reputation for excellence in diagnosing and providing innovative treatments for cardiovascular diseases.
- Full time- 40 hours per week.
- Assist with hospital rounding and clinical management of cardiology patients
- Electronic Medical Records
- Assess new consults in the clinic and hospital admissions
- Nuclear, Stress Tests, Echocardiogram all on site
- Take pride in offering a multidimensional approach to cardiac and peripheral vascular therapies
- Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
- Active Texas license
- Acute Nurse Practitioner Board Certification and Experience
- Degree in NP studies from an approved physician assistant program
- Cardiology experience required
Texas Health was named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2017 (No. 31) and Best Workplaces for Parents (No. 47), and we ranked No. 1 on the lists of Best Workplaces in Texas, Best Workplaces in Health Care and Best Workplaces for Women.
For details on this and other practice opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 214-860-6467Working together to help keep all of us safe
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting us all, so we want you to know that safeguarding our staff, candidates, patients and communities remains a critical part of everything we do.
Yes, we are still hiring! For the time being, all of our interviews will be conducted virtually.
Thank you for understanding. Learn more about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and loved ones athttps://www.texashealth.org/Health-and-Wellness/Coronavirus.Individuals Caring for Individuals Together®Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time
Apply on company website