AT THE FOREFRONT OF CARDIOVASCULAR CARE
Cardiovascular Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Texas Health has again been recognized as one of theFORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For, and the No. 1 Texas-based employer.
Texas Health Physicians Group has a Full Time Nurse Practitioner job opening in Arlington, Texas. We are looking for a talented provider to work with highly sought-after Cardiovascular Specialty physicians who have been committed to providing comprehensive cardiovascular health care for over 25 years.
- Work Full Time, Monday Friday
- Hospital and Clinical follow up of Cardiovascular Patients
- EMR EPIC
- Cardiac & Vascular Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine Onsite
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, CME, Paid Time Off, Malpractice and 401k
Requirements Needed to Apply
- Active Texas license
- Nurse Practitioner Board Certification
- Masters degree in NP studies from approved nurse practitioner program
- 2 -3 Years of Cardiology experience as an NP REQUIRED
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting us all, so we want you to know that safeguarding our staff, candidates, patients and communities remains a critical part of everything we do.
Yes, we are still hiring! For the time being, all of our interviews will be conducted virtually.
Thank you for understanding. Learn more about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and loved ones athttps://www.texashealth.org/Health-and-Wellness/Coronavirus.AT THE FOREFRONT OF CARDIOVASCULAR CARECardiovascular Nurse Practitioner OpportunityArli...
Apply on company website