Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) House Supervisor Registered Nurse you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Texas Orthopedic Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Texas Orthopedic Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) House Supervisor Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Registered Nurse House Supervisor for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will be the responsible for planning, directing, supervising and evaluating all nursing care on a 24-hour basis.
- You will manage, coordinate, and control all aspects of nursing care in order to provide quality patient care and maintain high standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- You will intercede and interact with medical staff and the public to assist with concerns, issues, and problem solving.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, BSN required
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date) is required.
- Current hospital experience working as an AOS or in management required.
- Current BCLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS certifications required.
- PALS and TNCC certification is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Opened in 1995, Texas Orthopedic Hospital was developed to provide high-quality, cost-effective, specialized orthopedic care in a streamlined environment focused on wellness, mobility and quick recovery. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is partially physician-owned and partners with Fondren Orthopedic Group, L.L.P., the largest and most comprehensive association of private orthopedic surgeons in the Houston area and one of the largest in the nation. Our physicians are internationally renowned and as a result, patients at Texas Orthopedic Hospital receive precise diagnoses and the very latest in treatment options. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our House Supervisor Registered Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website