DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital – Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Pain Management
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is a global leader in orthopedic care and houses the internationally recognized physicians of Fondren Orthopedic Group. We are a 65 bed hospital in the heart of the Texas Medical Center. Texas Orthopedic Hospital physicians, employees, and volunteers are committed to changing and improving the lives of patients by providing exceptional orthopedic care through innovative technology, ongoing outcomes research, and quality, cost-effective service.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 18 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 12 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What will you do in the role?
• Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients on an assigned Unit
• Provides direction to non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
• The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the Hospital.
• Applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs.
• Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
What qualifications you will need:
• RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required.
• American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification required.
• 1 year of experience in DSU, OR/PACU and/or Pain Management experience is required.
--OR experience or GI experience preferred, but not required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website