DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Nurse Manager (RN) Labor and Delivery to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Woman's Hospital of Texas – Houston, TX Nurse Manager (RN) Labor and Delivery
The Woman's Hospital of Texas opened in 1976 and ever since has remained the state's premier facility dedicated solely to the health of women and newborn infants.
Located near the Texas Medical Center, Woman's offers 397 licensed beds, including a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) and a full range of women's health services and newborn infants.
More than 650 board-certified physicians at Woman's offer their expertise and an outstanding level of quality care in the areas of gynecology, obstetrical care, high-risk pregnancy and minimally invasive surgery.
What you will do in this role:
- Promotes a multidisciplinary coordination of services, such as nursing, medical, respiratory care, laboratory pharmaceutical and public relations.
- Develops and administers services as necessary to include nursing care.
- Participates in budgetary formulation and control for areas of responsibility in collaboration with the Nurse Director.
- Administer and appraise Process Improvement within the services provided.
- Control processes related to Human Resources; inclusive of hiring, evaluating, terminating, counseling, coaching, and development of staff.
- Directs and approve the practice of professional nursing and support positions with the services provided to maintain quality patient care through implementation and evaluation of clinical practice standards.
- Develop, interpret, inspect and review policies and procedures within the services provided.
- Develop, institute, review and implement Disaster Preparedness policies and procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for twenty-four hour coverage and problem resolution to the services provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- BSN required
- MSN, RNC preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in Texas
- BCLS certified
- Medication Learning Module
- NRP certification within six (6) months of hire.
- AWHONN Fetal Monitoring Certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Labor and Delivery clinical practice with emphasis on leadership and management experience preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website