Main Function: Provides financial account management for all patient visits and assists the patient by coordinating all activities necessary to financially secure payment. Will be responsible for the communication, collaboration and follow-up with patients, families, third party payers, governmental agencies, employers and case managers.
- CAC (Certified Application Counselor) credentials required within 6-9 months of hire.
- Energetic individual that demonstrates knowledge in customer service is required.
- Secretarial experience with strong organizational skills required. Medical background is recommended.
- Computer knowledge and skills including but not limited to eRecord (Epic), Microsoft and Excel.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two or four-year college degree preferred.
- Excellent history of public/ patient relations and strong communication skills is required.
- 2-3 years of previous financial counseling and secretarial/ clerical medical office experience desired.
- Preference will be given to applicants with current CAC credential / Financial Counseling experience.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website