Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting the Property Manager with managing a property (or group of properties) and fulfilling the manager's obligations under the property's management agreement. The Assistant Property Manager's will support the property manager with the budget development, preparation of monthly operating reports and client deliverables, tenant billings, collection of rent, processing of property payables, lease abstracting and administration.
It is also the responsibility of the Assistant Property Manager not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Assist with the activities associated with a property or group of properties.
- Assist with all lease administration duties.
- Supervise vendors (landscaping, janitorial, etc.) and maintenance staff.
- Perform regular property inspections and complete inspection report.
- Assist Property Manager with the development and controlling of operating and capital budget.
- Assist Property Manager in preparation of monthly reports for owners.
- Work with the Property Manager to coordinate tenant improvement and capital projects.
- Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly.
- Represent and communicate clearly and accurately, in person, over the phone, and in writing the authority of the Property Manager based on legal agreements in effect and TW policies.
- Initiate and execute day-to-day operational procedures.
- Prepare all Service Agreement and Construction Agreement documents (including work authorizations, addendum's, amendments and contract approval forms).
- Track and maintain Energy Star benchmarking data so information is current and accurate.
- Conduct tenant training meetings to improve building efficiencies.
- Maintain ongoing tenant contact/relations program to constantly assess needs and help assure the problems are being resolved and are to the satisfaction of the tenants and owners.
- Implement and monitor tenant needs assessments.
- Determine and execute on timely basis escalations, reconciliations, and rent collections.
- Maintain current certificates of insurance for all tenants; ensure coverage complies with lease requirements.
- Show space to prospective tenants (requires real estate license where required by state).
- Communicate clearly and on a timely basis with project accounting personnel using and/or providing the appropriate documentation.
- Prepare monthly ownership reporting (including variance reports, executive summaries, aging reports, etc.).
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day financial transactions.
- Maintain compliance with all TW personnel policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned by the property manager.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or a Human Resource Management related discipline.
- RPA designation in progress preferred.
- Possess Real Estate License where required by state law.
- A minimum 3 years of property management experience, preferably in commercial /Class A Office management.
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS 365 Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies.
- Angus and accounting software such as MRI, Yard or CTI preferred proficiencies.
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy workload.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
LOCATIONLas Vegas, NV
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website