Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development, creation, and production of creative projects in support of local marketing initiatives and client projects. This position requires extensive knowledge of design concepts, media and software.
- Provide creative graphic support for all business lines in the New Jersey operation.
- Work side-by-side with Marketing Coordinator to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of graphic and/or illustrative material in a variety of mediums (i.e. logos, brochures, fact sheets, direct mail, maps, pitches etc.)
- Take and edit photos for projects as needed.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator to develop creative marketing ideas and projects to increase brand awareness and exposure (i.e. social media campaigns, advertisements.)
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with ideas and marketing collateral for client events.
- Coordinate and track client marketing campaigns.
- Continue to elevate the design/software skills of the Marketing Coordinator.
- Provide additional marketing support and graphic design as needed within the region.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Publishing or New Media.
- At least 2+ years' professional design and graphics experience preferred.
- Proficient on a Mac.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CAD and mapping software a plus.
- Strong conceptual ability - extremely creative with the ability to incorporate input from others.
- Creative flair to take concepts and ideas and transform them into images.
- Expert command of challenging / changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities; multi-tasking.
LOCATIONFlorham Park, NJ
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website