Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing, creating, and producing assigned creative projects supporting regional marketing initiatives. This position requires extensive knowledge of multi-faceted design concepts, media, and software. The Graphic Designer will create original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts in conjunction with the firm's brand and coordinate the production of materials such as brochures, collateral, direct mail, advertisements, and corporate identity materials.
The Graphic Designer is to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with clients and focus on productivity and results.
- Provide graphic support for the regional marketing team.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of graphic and illustrative material, from simple to complex (i.e., brochures, fact sheets, direct mail, etc.).
- Create graphics for local, regional events and tradeshows under the direction of the regional marketing team.
- Responsible for taking property photos, virtual tours (Matterport), video and drone footage.
- Monitor competitors' marketing materials and incorporate best practice changes when appropriate.
- Participate in planning and implementation of external client events for the Region.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Communication Arts, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- A minimum of one to two years of experience.
- Graphic design background/skills.
- Computer proficient, including knowledge in the following programs: Adobe CC (Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Part 107 FAA Certification preferred.
- Upbeat personality, positive attitude, and work well in a team environment.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to change course/direction on projects at a moment's notice; ability to reprioritize tasks and timelines.
- Ability to manage large workloads.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Enthusiastic about becoming an expert on how to uniquely communicate the company's vision through visual communication.
- Must be reliable.
- Requires some lifting of office–related supplies (up to 25lb.)
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website