Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Senior Brokerage Coordinator position will be responsible for providing marketing, research and administrative support to the brokerage team as assigned, team members subject to change at any time, with or without notice. Overarching responsibilities include performing all aspects of supporting the team with pre-sales marketing, research and transaction processing, while supporting the team through direct and indirect marketing support. This position retains latitude in formulation and implementation of new procedures and processes within the Brokerage group that are consistent with the company's objectives.
It is also the responsibility of Senior Brokerage Coordinator not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with clients, owners, vendors, and fellow team members but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Assist the brokerage team with marketing and PR strategy and implementation, development and execution of social media best practices, and creation of brand awareness for Transwestern.
- Prepare proposals and presentation decks incorporating text, charts, tables and other documents using various software packages.
- Assist in developing new business and with selling, leasing, and marketing for the team.
- Respond to all internal and external client requests for data and information.
- Review internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding, and approves materials for final distribution.
- Develop and catalog business intelligence for brokerage teams.
- Provide lease reviews, abstracts and basic financial analysis using assigned software application where applicable.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of brokerage team including but not limited to letters, leases, lease abstracts, letters of intents, requests for proposal, lien waivers, marketing brochures, space flyers, analysis, company overviews, market reports, project overviews and CoStar.
- Coordinate projects from primary stages through completion.
- Coordinate the handling of broker requests for data and research information.
- Order and distribute client gifts, correspondence as assigned.
- Assist brokerage with the completion of market surveys, property/space comparisons, data analysis, company overviews and other deliverables as assigned.
- Assist team with business development and monitoring the team's pipeline and deal activity in XRM or other databases as assigned.
- Complete accounting tasks including expense reports, pipeline entries, deal sheets, invoices, XRM reports and similar items.
- Complete travel arrangements for team members.
- Coordinate occasional broker/client events, conference room scheduling, set up and breakdown when necessary.
- Maintain professional, positive, and proactive performance at all times.
- Assist other Brokerage and Marketing Coordinators as available as needed.
- Other duties and assignments as requested.
- A bachelor's degree in business, economics, real estate, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative experience in commercial real estate.
- Real Estate Salesperson license preferred or willing to obtain.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, CRM/Database Management, Adobe Acrobat, social media platforms and Outlook.
- Expert with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to create marketing brochures, proposal brochures and team branding materials.
- Excellent writing skills to prepare complete and accurate reporting.
- Excellent oral communication skills to represent the company and maintain the Company's image.
- Strong organizational skills, creativity, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail - excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful approach to effectively managing workloads to meet deadlines, while delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- A strong work ethic and sense of responsibility, reliability, responsiveness and customer service.
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website