Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Tenant Associate is responsible for working directly with the Property Managers, to assist with handling monthly reporting, budgeting, responding to tenant inquiries, and drafting tenant notices and correspondence. The Tenant Associate will support the property manager with the preparation of monthly operating reports and client deliverables, tenant billings, collection of rent and processing of property payables.
It is the responsibility of the Tenant Associate not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors but to focus on productivity and results.
- Provide full administrative support for the property management office including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence and related administrative functions.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested.
- Administer vendor and utility supplier account setup and ongoing maintenance.
- Assist in lease administration activities and maintain lease and property files.
- Track and file all service and construction contracts and insurance certificates.
- Maintain follow-up system for expiration.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and owner.
- Assist Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager with initiating late payment calls as required.
- Interface with tenants and vendors in daily operations of the building.
- Provide administrative support for capital and tenant improvement projects including the preparation and coordination of bid proposals, service contract and approve invoices.
- Initiate and execute day-to-day operational procedures including interacting with engineers, security, janitors and other building staff.
- Maintain current certificates of insurance for all vendors; ensure coverage complies with requirements.
- Track and maintain Energy Star benchmarking data so information is current and accurate.
- Respond positively and promptly to standard building requests.
- Provide accounts receivable support including posting cash receipts, tenant bill backs, AR status reports, etc.
- Provide accounts payable support which includes coding invoices, composing expense reports, posting AP reports, vendor on-boarding, etc.
- Review other A/P and A/R applications as required by Property Manager.
- Additional duties or projects as assigned by the Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
- A bachelor's degree, preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of property management experience, preferably in commercial /Class A Office management.
- Must have intermediate to advanced MS 365 Word, Excel and Outlook proficiencies.
- Angus and accounting software such as MRI, Yardi or CTI proficiency preferred.
- Ability to keep information strictly confidential.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and a continually heavy workload.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
LOCATIONSan Francisco, CA
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website