SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a CT Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
The CT Technologist performs a variety of technical procedures that require rational and independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative in performing standard CT protocols in order to achieve departmental goals with emphasis on productivity, efficiency, customer service. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
- You perform CT exams following protocols and in a timely manner, ensuring a high quality of care.
- You will start IVs for contrast administration and/or blood work/ Hydration.
- You will take patients history and retrieves any necessary orders, lab work or patient history from Meditech, PACS and/or physician`s office.
- You will provide patient history/signs/symptoms appropriate to the exam to the radiologist.
- You will coordinate patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete.
- You will inform patients about procedure and answers any questions they may have.
TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a 157-bed facility serving Dickson and surrounding counties. TriStar Horizon is an accredited Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a full array of acute care services, including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics, orthopedics, intensive care, outpatient diagnostic services and cancer care through Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park. Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Horizon is committed to providing quality healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- A.R.R.T. (R) or A.R.R.T registry eligible with advance certification obtained within one year of eligibility.
- ARRT(R)(CT) registry and/or two years' experience preferred.
- Functional knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website