SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an EMT Transport Paramedic for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
The EMT Transport Paramedic is a role model for other EMS personnel by adhering to the CARES values, exemplifying excellent customer service to patients, clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers and vendors; showing courtesy, personalized attention, respect, compassion and timely responsiveness to all customers at all times. The EMT Transport Paramedic will participate in regular drills and special events to ensure adequate staffing and appropriate training for staff. This role will actively pursue educational opportunities and assumes responsibility in maintaining personal and state-mandated education needs within education policy guidelines.
- You will provide quality BLS, ALS and emergency care to patients required procedures in accordance with established Tennessee Scope of Practice Parameters, Department Protocols and hospital credentialing;
- You will provide safe and effective transportation of patients to and from predetermined locations;
- You must ensure emergency vehicles and equipment are successfully maintained and in a state of readiness at all times;
- You will assure appropriate movement of vehicles to ensure zone coverage and low response times at all times;
- You will communicate to other EMS staff and to hospital to ensure effective communication across all levels.
TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a 157-bed facility serving Dickson and surrounding counties. TriStar Horizon is an accredited Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a full array of acute care services, including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics, orthopedics, intensive care, outpatient diagnostic services and cancer care through Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park. Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Horizon is committed to providing quality healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for an EMT Transport Paramedic. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited Paramedic program
- Current licensure with the TN State Board of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certifications are required within 60 days of hire or promotion
- Current class ‘D' Driver's License with F endorsement.
- Critical care experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website