SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The MRI Technologist participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers. Promotes a supportive and teamwork-oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Horizon.
- You will perform a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative.
- You will perform Magnetic Resonance images and Radiographic images using established procedures to achieve departmental goals.
- You will place emphasis on productivity, efficiency, image quality and excellent customer service.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- ARRT (R) registered with advance certification obtained within one year of eligibility
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Two years of MRI experience is preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Maintains all required licenses, certifications and accreditations
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website