DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar Summit Medical Center as a Registered Nurse. Our facility is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA healthcare.
Up to $20,000 sign on bonus for qualifying candidates!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- You will assess plans and evaluate the patients care needs and will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families as part of part of a Multidisciplinary Care Planning team.
- You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient and plan individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
Celebrating 25 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 218-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services. Our 24/7 Level III Trauma ER is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, which makes TriStar Summit a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Registered Nurse from accredited school of nursing
- Current Licensure with Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- One year of registered nurse experience required
- ER experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website