DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- 5 Center - Adult Internal Medicine Unit (AIMU)
- 5 East - Acute Cardiac Care Unit (ACCU)
- 6 West - Urological and Surgical Specialty Unit (USSU)
- 7 East - Neurological Intermediate Care Unit (NIMU)
New Cohort Begins April 13th, 2020
Although we are offering Full-Time pay of $25.50, Sign on Bonus of $10K, plus $5K Relocation, new grads know it is not about the money. Compensation package is great, but without adequate training and interest in your success, its worth nothing. That is why we pride ourselves in our new Grad Residency Program. It is designed specifically for you to succeed! If you are looking for a great jump start to your nursing career along with a good compensation package, come join our collaborative team here at Tulane Medical Center, a teaching and research hospital with 235-beds in downtown New Orleans. Tulane is an HCA facility dedicated to the growth and development of our new graduate nurses. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. Unlock your potential here!
Take a look at this video https://vimeo.com/185879385
Our Nurse Residency program is a year-long program comprised of two phases:
First Phase is the StaRN - Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered Nurses
The program provides a highly integrated and systemic approach to transitioning new graduate nurses by:
- Defining a comprehensive baseline set of measurements and outcomes, evidence-based structure, processes, and content with hands-on simulation training and classroom education
- Integrating, teaching, monitoring, and managing adherence to those standards
- Objectively evaluating success in achieving the RN residency goals
- The program will also provide introduction and training to the EMR system for your facility.
The second phase is YOUR Professional Development - Partner with a mentor, attending monthly seminars, and complete an evidence-based capstone project.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. Below is a few more details
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($150 monthly benefit payment toward qualifying education loans – starts at 90 days of hire)
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $5,250 in tax-free tuition reimbursement each calendar year for higher education courses (tuition, books and course-related fees – starts at 90 days of hire.
- 401K Plan - Facility provides a 100% annual match on your contribution* (from 3% to 9% of pay).
- 1415 Tulane Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70112
- For Profit
- Established: 1976
- Number of Clinics: 25
- Ownership: HCA and Tulane University
- Number of Licensed Beds: 235
- Number of Physicians: 1,300
- Number of FTE RNs/LPN: 615
- Number of full time employees: 1500
This job posting is ongoing and applications are welcome at all times. A recruiter will contact you via email upon receipt of your application to discuss available opportunities, shifts and locations.
Position Requirements (Minimum qualifications for the position)
- Graduated or graduating from an accredited school of nursing
- Obtain ATT letter to sit for licensure exam by start of the Residency Program
- Or state-approved temporary/permanent license
For Further information on available shifts, salary, relocation assistance, sign on bonus, shift differentials etc.,
please contact Graduate Nurse RecruiterFay Baptist-Sims at 504-220-5247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website