The Program Manager, Loyalty will be responsible for the Loyalty program and change management of a long-term cross functional strategic initiative to take Ulta Beauty international. This position requires functional loyalty and data management knowledge, a passion for process excellence, a drive for results, and the ability to partner cross functionally and influence across all levels of the organization. This position represents the Loyalty and CRM teams as a subject matter expert in enterprise-level strategic initiatives and is responsible to meet defined commitments including development, documentation and execution of project plans. This role is a key business partner and critical advisor to the leadership in Customer Marketing, Loyalty and CRM and will be working closely with Loyalty team members, IT, analytics and Corporate Business Partners to deliver the program in our first international location – Canada and the ability to capture data and connect with members through marketing channels with this strategic initiative.
- Manages the execution of large complex Loyalty projects and coordination with cross functional teams including IT, business partners and 3rd party vendor(s), that includes project timelines and budgeting.
- After launch, run the Canadian program with responsibility for member acquisition and lifecycle marketing to continue to engage with our members and provide an experience that will educate, motivate and celebrate members.
- Loyalty and data subject matter expert when working with cross-functional partners and will be responsible for defining Loyalty and customer data project deliverables, milestones, resources and schedule.
- Provide timely and accurate communications to stakeholders, including overall program status and change management.
- Responsible for content development for process control, process reengineering, process design, process innovation, integration and improvement.
- Monitor process changes, ensuring adherence to plan and addressing any post-launch issues.
- Participates in training and testing for new systems and processes as part of implementation plan.
- Responsible for the understanding and oversight of financial management. Creates financial expense plans, tracking and reporting variances throughout project and post launch. Collaborate with finance partners to deliver a business case for points allocation, expense and member counts.
- Deliver quality solutions that meet the constraints of time, cost and scope.
- Utilize Ulta's standard Program Management methodology including, but not limited to, project execution, approval, and reporting based on standard PMI practices.
- Utilize Ulta's Change Management methodology to lead the team through change, including stakeholder assessment, communication, training/ coaching, and resistance management
- Measure and present program-level KPIs to key stakeholders, developing tactics to enhance key performance drivers.
- Liaise with store operations and guest services field teams to monitor guest feedback and action accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and/or related field
- 5+ years' experience in retail loyalty, customer data or loyalty marketing and experience running international programs.
- Project management experience
- Ability to drive initiatives and accept accountability for project progress and quality
- High level of confidentiality and proven organizational skills with attention to detail, analytical ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to quickly learn and understand business processes outside area of expertise
- Nimble and innovative in application of process improvement initiatives
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive to continuously and proactively manage a heavy workload
- Strong business relationship skills and developed leadership competencies
- Exceptional written, verbal, electronic communication and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable working in an independent manner, able to multi-task, be flexible with and embrace change and prioritize the needs of the business
- Ability to provide guidance and make appropriate decisions in complex and stressful situations
- Good working knowledge of loyalty and marketing tools and technology and their application (MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint, BI reporting, CRM and analytic systems)
- Ability to learn new software programs with minimal training
- Normal office conditions
- Ability to travel international, including overnight stays
Apply on company website