Our affiliate, Unified Women's Healthcare of Texas, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Burleson, TX. Join an established, compassionate practice providing a collaborative approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents and experienced physicians encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
This practice is an established care center location in Burleson, TX for Unified Women's Healthcare of Texas, with the founding member transitioning this mature (more than 25 years active)practice. This physician will work out of this practice location and perform deliveries and GYN surgeries in the Texas Health Huguley Hospital. The opportunity provides the incorporation of a private practice with hospitalist, subspecialist, and call schedule support. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physician who wants to take their career to the next level or a resident physician who wants to begin their career with an established practice that will provide mentorship and assistance with growing the practice location.
* 1 Practice location and serving the Texas Health Huguley Hospital
* Texas Health Huguley Hospital provides the practice with a Level II NICU, hospitalist and subspecialist support, and robotics for GYN surgical procedures
* Practice is an extension of Unified Women's Healthcare of Texas with practice location across the state
* 1 nurse practitioner for clinical support
* Patient Census: 30/daily per OB/GYN
* Assistance with 1:4 call from hospital based and other call group private practice physicians
* Great starting salary and income potential
* Potential for relocation and sign on bonus
* Potential for passive income from a physician owned lab
* Excellent benefits package and work/life balance
* Burleson is one of the best suburbs around Fort Worth, Texas. The school district is one of the best at teaching the next generation of adults. Private school education is also present to the residents of the area. The diversity in Burleson is one of a kind because it attracts all kinds of people creating a great community. Southern hospitality is a huge way of living in Burleson
* The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the largest urban areas of the country and is the cultural/economic hub of Texas. The area offers a variety of activities and opportunities for the whole family that encompass arts, shopping, sports with all major leagues represented as well as several universities nearby. The area also provides 2 major international airports
* The City of Burleson's family-oriented environment, outstanding schools, plentiful and affordable land, and rolling hills have made it a desirable community to live, work, and play. Burleson residents have placed a high value on nature and recreation with over twenty parks encompassing over 550 acres. The school districts serving Burleson consistently outperform state and national averages in college entrance exam scores, and its quality of life is further enhanced by a very low crime rate
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus on the practice of medicine while having an experienced partner to work with the provider in managing the continually changing business side of medicine. We help our medical affiliates innovate and expand their practices, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply on company website