Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As an Associate Director of Operations, you'll be responsible for providing direction for 10-20+ District Managers within several assigned markets. In this role, you'll ensure client satisfaction by providing unparalleled service to property managers. As a leader, you will provide consistent on the job training and ongoing professional development for associates.
Salary range: $75,000-$90,000
Bonus: target bonus is 17.5% of annual salary with potential to earn up to 2x target level with strong performance (bonus is divided and paid out quarterly).
Auto allowance: You will be eligible to participate in an auto allowance reimbursement program plus receive monthly variable mileage reimbursement.
The final compensation offered will be determined based on various factors, including the candidate's location, level of experience, and skill set. As such, it may fall outside the range listed above.
Essential job duties include:
- Direct, lead, support, motivate and develop a district team, and build a shared commitment to improving business performance, and provide coverage for District Managers and Regional Director of Operations (RDO) as needed
- Recruiting, training and development of all District Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in assigned territory
- Assign new communities in Salesforce and internal systems and manage system compliance through consistent communication
- Monitor company vehicle conditions, including fuel and maintenance schedules
- Evaluate, analyze, and interpret performance data and metrics including budget management
- Partner with Regional Account Manager, District Managers and RDO, sales, and operations associates within the region to maintain and expand client base and identify new sales opportunities
- Assist District Managers with complaint resolution and client retention efforts with adherence to Valet Living policies and procedures
- Conduct spot checks based on service, budget or safety concerns and provide a summary assessment to the RDO
- Manage adoption, implementation, tracking, and completion of assigned regional projects, other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of related leadership experience, budgeting, and reporting preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven success in building teams and fostering business relationships with customer service experience or a strong customer service focus
- Project management skills -- planning, coordination of work, detail orientation, highly organized, and good time-management
- Basic knowledge of personnel policies including hiring, interviewing, and terminating
- Proven success in managing and developing a team through strong leadership and mentorship and builds collaborative relationships with their team and colleagues
- Advanced verbal, written communications skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences
- Ability to make sound business/operations decisions quickly and under pressure
- Proven success in managing and developing a team through strong leadership and mentorship and builds collaborative relationships with their team and colleagues.
Physical Requirements and Special Conditions of Employment:
- This position requires that you can lift and/or carry up to of 50lbs, walk distances of the property including up/downstairs, bend at waist and/or knees and lift arms at/over shoulder
- Valid driver's license and ability to operate company vehicle in a manner consistent with local and state rules and regulations and company policy
- Ability to work outdoors and be exposed to hot and cold temperatures
- Valid driver's license
Our full-time associates are provided with the following comprehensive, flexible benefits:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans
- Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid time off program
- Support for continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount program
- Rewards and recognition program
Are you a current Valet Living employee? If so, click here to apply.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Apply on company website