The HCC Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for leading and directing the day-to-day operations pertaining to New Business Fundings (Vendor and Commission payments) and weekly Operating Expenses. Review and approvals of these payments and the supporting documents is a major function of this position. A strong partnership and communication lines with the business sales and account service team is vital. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage staff members and supervise the daily New Business Fundings and weekly Operating Expenses, Maintenance payments and all other Accounts Payable functions.
- Hire, train, discipline and complete performance appraisals for staff members and update policies and procedures accordingly.
- Insure coverage of the staff for vacations, sick days, etc.
- Review and approve all Fundings in the Bank's Online Banking System. Review consists of examination of Booking Documents, Invoices, Banking Information, and all other documents provided to the Accounts Payable group that provide support to the payments being made.
- Review Import of Purchase Journal and Payment postings into the General Ledger.
- Review and approve Closeouts of Progress Payments and booking of Accrued Interest on the corresponding new deal. Review the processing of Upgrades on applicable deals.
- On-going support to Account Service (internal customer) team on new deals.
- Review booking worksheet documents for any booking errors made by the Front-End Account Service team.
- Review and approve requests for Customer refunds and Maintenance payment setups.
- Review preparation of new Vendor payable setups in (Sage) General Ledger, (Dollars) Product Processor and (Q2) Valley on-line Banking System for payment method (either Checks, ACH, or Wire) and ABA and Account Numbers.
- Review HCC operating expenses on a weekly basis, including review of invoices, approvals, dollar amounts, payment methods, etc.
- Assist in preparation of documents requested by Internal Auditors pertaining to the Accounts Payable area.
- Develop process improvement for fundings.
Apply on company website