The Commercial Mortgage Loan Officer is responsible, under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, for the administration of all assigned account relationships, the development of new commercial mortgage and construction loan business for the bank. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and service assigned portfolios and appropriately cross sell other bank products.
- Maintain close customer contact to ensure continued satisfaction and to follow or anticipate additional financing needs.
- Monitor and report changes in credit quality.
- Negotiate to properly structured and priced credit facilities consistent with the bank's credit policies and lending practices.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Prepare and issue term sheet and commitment letters.
- Attend loan closings to ensure loans are properly closed.
- Maintain, develop and solicit new business as opportunities may arise from existing customers, at business social functions, or through association in civic and non-profit affiliations.
Apply on company website