The Team Leader is responsible for the loan portfolio assigned to, or developed by, the one or more team members reporting to him/her. In addition to performing the duties of a Commercial Loan Officer, the Team Leader is responsible for credit quality, profitability and business development of the team.
In addition to all the functions of a Commercial Loan Officer, with respect to the assigned portfolio, the Team Leader is expected to:
- Manage and supervise Loan Officers and Administrative Assistants to ensure that their functions are properly performed with respect to customer service, asset quality, loan approvals, and business development.
- Properly train Junior Loan Officers.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental reports such as budgets, strategic plan, etc.
- Develop improved methods of operation that would enhance profitability, efficiency, business development, etc.
- Perform annual performance appraisals for staff.
- Make calls on accounts, prospects and COIs individually or jointly with Loan Officers or Senior Management.
- Set and manage achievement of team goals.
- Driver's license required.
Apply on company website