Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow bank established guidelines regarding customer service and deliver an exceptional customer experience in accordance with Valley's mission statement.
- Manage all customer issues while maintaining the highest level of professionalism, provide thoughtful prompt resolution with empathy, poise a consistent voice with the on-going goal of establishing a positive customer experience.
- Answer high volume of phone calls, respond to e-mails including various communication channels from clients regarding balances, transactions, Debit Card usage/limits, Internet Banking, and other general banking queries.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of Bank products and services and ability to educate customers on such, as well as cross sell various products and services.
- Maintain ownership of issues to resolutions and escalate unresolved issues through proper channels.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales, referral and service quality goals.
- Develop referrals from prospects calling to inquire on bank products and services.
- Provide operational support and trouble shoot issues for various digital banking products, such as Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Mobile Wallet/Bill Pay.
Apply on company website