The Wealth Adviser will provide institutional and high-net worth marketing, business development and client service with a focus on understanding RIA client needs and work with the Director of Business Development to build and execute marketing strategies. Generate revenues from new business and provide client relationship and financial planning services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing and business development: Work independently, under the supervision of Hallmark's Director of Business Development to build and execute marketing strategies to promote the firm's wealth management services and grow revenue organically. This will include contracting new clients thru local targeted marketing campaigns, referrals from existing clients and developing referral relationships thru Centers of Influence. Business may be developed thru the partnership with business units from Hallmark's parent company, Valley National Bank.
- Client -relationship management and retention: Manage high net-worth and institutional client relationships. Meet with clients in person, on the phone or virtually to provide ongoing communication on the investment portfolio and complex financial planning needs to ensure client retention.
- Financial planning: Utilize Emoney Advisor financial planning software and other tools to create and present financial plans to address planning needs for retirement income planning, tax analysis, estate planning, executive compensation analysis and investment analysis under supervision of Hallmark's Director of Business Development.
- Operations: Liaise with Hallmark Client Relationship Operations team to facilitate account opening and client servicing. Prepare new account paperwork as required.
- Compliance: Ensure client accounts are in compliance with prevailing regulations and Hallmark policies.
Apply on company website