Exceptional Opportunity Now Hiring for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care- Experience Required
Valley Medical Center | Located in the City of Renton, WA (Between Seattle and Tacoma)
Who Are We? UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nations Best Places to Work in Healthcare. Seattle Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMCs tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award. 321 Acute Care Hospital, Level III Trauma Center
What are we looking for in a Nurse Practitioner?
Great Personality and Team Player. Coachable. The candidate must have Palliative Care Experience. Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA. Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice. This Nurse Practitioner will work with 7 other Clinicians in the Palliative Care department. Great collegial work environment.
Work Schedule: 7 on/7 off. We need someone to be comfortable working weekends. Inpatient.
Whats the Benefit Working Here?
- Generous benefit package
- No state income tax
- Not for Profit Hospital serving as one of the largest Public District Hospitals in WA State
- Participant in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Affiliated with the University of Washington Multispecialty Medical Group; Focus on Evidence Based Medicine
- Awesome culture.
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance Covered
Valley Medical Center offers much more than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the countrys most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. The South Side of Seattle (Renton) allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- Strong school districts
- Close to downtown Seattle and Bellevue. Shop at the Bellevue Square or Hang Out at Pikes Place Market. Yup, Seafood! And Coffee!
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier. Do you like hiking? What a hidden treasure.
- Close to Crystal Mountain resort (skiing)
- Amazing Community for Families
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound
- Seattle Seahawks. Thats Right!
- Amazon, IKEA, Microsoft, Boeing, & Google. How Cool!
Exceptional Opportunity – Now Hiring for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner – Palliative Care- Experience RequiredValley Med...
Apply on company website