The QA Tester is a key member of the centralized IT QA/QC service, responsible for designing test plans and test cases, and executing same, in support of Valley's project and product development pipeline. Working as part of an existing team, the QA Tester will deliver manual and/or automated testing solutions for both iterative and traditional application development lifecycles. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support and participate in the bank's evolution from manual testing to test automation.
- Participate in project/release planning to establish and maintain testing plans and initial scheduling estimates.
- Work with project teams to understand system requirements and solution designs.
- Design and develop System Test Cases for automation, according to standards, for peer review and execution.
- Execute System Test Cases, track and report defects, work with developers to resolve defects.
- Aid in the recommendation, evaluation, selection and implementation of appropriate tools to enable the strategy for the maturation of IT QA/QC.
- Identify test cases appropriate for regression test library.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts for the maturation of the IT QA/QC function and the overall SDLC/PMLC.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and advocate for IT QA/QC to promote a culture of good quality practices.
Apply on company website