When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will perform complex analyses to drive strategic sourcing decisions based on thorough and comprehensive research & technical expertise. You determine cost elements and identify trends within a data set. You define appropriate data/information needed to meet objectives and develop an effective plan for gathering that data. You need to be able to utilize data analysis to solve business problems. You will draw conclusions from analyses that are not immediately obvious.
- Analyze and document the clients' baseline and projected spend for each of the following categories: purchase history, equipment life cycle, product growth, client budgets, and growth plans.
- Prepare data analysis material required for the contract approval process to support award decisions.
- Utilize complex analytical models to manage spend data, identifying sourcing opportunities to maximize savings.
- Prepare comprehensive written reports and presentations; determine the best way to present and deliver communications, which are capable of being delivered to senior management and executive stakeholders.
- Contribute to the reporting and measurement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and metrics. Perform basic analysis and reporting on individual and team delivery against SLAs.
- Manage catalogs/content at the national and local levels and drives the adoption of new suppliers.
- Communicate saving initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sourcing team to identify and pursue savings opportunities.
- Relevant degree preferred in business, finance, or accounting.
- 5 or more years' experience in an analytical role required along with experience in healthcare, contract, procurement, negotiation, and ERP.
- Experience working with data analytical tools.
- Willingness to travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website