When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will negotiate and manage specific pharmaceutical and pharmacy technology contracts as assigned. You will be responsible for negotiating contracts and managing a portfolio of pharmaceutical suppliers for a multi-billion dollar drug portfolio business
- Understand and evaluate the use of drugs in hospital pharmacy as well as in home care, managed care, physician practices, and free standing surgical centers.
- Develop and pursue programs to ensure optimal utilization, best pricing and services.
- Build relationships and serve as an expert resource to members, providers and internal teams.
- Present (formally and informally) to market internal and external stakeholders. This may include prominent health care organizations and pharmaceutical drug companies.
- Conduct bid analysis, award and manage contracts to Vizient Contract Processes and Standards
- Manage financial aspects of the assigned contracts including budget accruals, forecasting and revenue expectations.
- Maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction for all suppliers and providers.
- Provide direction and guidance to assigned portfolio analyst.
- Pharmacy degree required.
- 5 or more years' experience in pharmacy practice required.
- Experience in pharmacy contracting preferred.
- Strategic and rigorous analytical agility while using sound judgment to set objectives and direction driving results is desired.
- Leadership, presentation, and cross-functional interaction skills with a proven track record of delivering results needed.
- Willingness to travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website