When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will join the team as a strategic sourcing resource, dedicated to delivering best in class contracting strategies and expertise that result in supply chain cost reductions for a multi-state aggregation group in the Midwest. You will contribute to all aspects of supply chain strategic sourcing processes including opportunity identification, soliciting input from member supply chain and clinical experts, strategy building, contract development, negotiations, communications, documentation, and implementation.
- Develop project plans and engage appropriate internal and external stakeholders to meet savings goals and business objectives through a variety of contracting strategies.
- Evaluate member spend data to prioritize sourcing initiatives based on the overall savings opportunities for the aggregation group.
- Conduct and interpret financial analysis, market trends, and consult with subject matter experts to formulate contract strategy recommendations.
- Conduct ongoing price monitoring and contract maintenance utilizing Vizient benchmarking tools to review existing agreement market relevance and pricing for negotiations.
- Work with health-system stakeholders and teammates to identify new savings and contracting opportunities. Present contract strategies, opportunities, and contracting updates at member meetings.
- Create strong relationships with suppliers, and internal and external customers across all product and service lines.
- Conduct the bid process and generate Request for Proposals (RFP's). Based on member input and best practices, work with suppliers on specific terms and conditions and pricing to achieve market relevant value.
- Cultivate and build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders such as legal, analytics, and backend systems to support sourcing.
- Adapt to changing conditions and new challenges that face our member hospitals with agility and help them find strategies and cost savings to weather adversity and overcome new challenges.
- Relevant degree preferred. MBA or Master's Degree a plus.
- 2 or more years' relevant experience working in a contracting, contract management or supply chain related role required.
- Ability to effectively present information in a summary fashion utilizing Microsoft tools required.
- Health care contracting background with experience in successful contract negotiations preferred.
- Must possess strong relationship building and strategic partnering skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Estimated Hiring Range:$75,100.00 - $111,700.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website