We were born to chase what we are true to.
It's not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
The Ecommerce Project Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day activities across the functional Ecommerce organization. This role will ensure merchandising, marketing, operations, creative, and others are supported in order to help meet the needs of our sales goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Responsible for day-to-day tasks to support merchandising, marketing, operations, creative and general ecommerce team
• Project management support in Asana to help organize team's daily tasks and follow up on progress and kickoff new projects. Includes project brief support, setting up tasks/subtasks, and following through until completion.
• Calendar coordination and support across the ecommerce team which may include some cross-functional alignment.
• Liaison between cross-functional teams to gather and organize data including but not limited to: assets (lifestyle/product), samples, copy, etc. to support ecommerce team.
• Support for general site updates including but not limited to: preparing excel files for upload, tagging products in Shopify to support facet/attribution updates, scheduling launches/promotions, ensuring content is formatted and ready for upload for site flips.
• Organize and gather samples seasonally in preparation for Ecommerce photoshoots and help support in studio when needed.
• Strong communication with all cross-functional teams for effective management of all projects to hit deadlines.
• Organize and pull / refresh data to prep weekly and monthly reporting via Full Circle, Google Analytics, or other reporting platforms.
• Tracking and documentation of competitors promo activity and other status update charts.
• Adhoc project support for eCommerce team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience required
• 2-3 years in Ecommerce merchandising or Ecommerce coordinator related positions
• Highly organized and can manage multiple projects with ease. Ability to manage upward and communicate clearly with cross-functional team.
• Pro-active in every aspect of work (i.e. forward thinking, ability to anticipate, driven to get tasks accomplished)
• Ability to communicate ideas, issues, opportunities, etc.
• Proficiency (or willingness to learn) Microsoft Excel and Asana
• Knowledge of Full Circle, Google Analytics, and other G Suite or Microsoft tools a plus
• Shopify experience is a plus
• Collaborative culture with amazing family vibe
• Discounts on Volcom Merch
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits (majority employer paid)
• 401k with company match
• Surf and Snow Team Building Days
• Summer Half Day Fridays
• Paid Time Off
• Referral Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact Volcom Customer Service to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process: 1 (855) 330-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website