White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is looking for a Full Time Musculoskeletal (MSK) Radiologist.
Hospital employed Radiologist Department with thirty years of service to the Westchester community.
State of the art technology
MSK X rays, US, CT, and MRI responsibilities
High Volume ED Demands with TAT
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plans
MUSCULOSKELETAL RADIOLOGIST QUALIFICATIONS
- Medical Degree - MD or DO
- Valid NYS Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Fellowship trained
- 2022 New Grads as well as experienced candidates are welcome to apply
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Designated
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- AACN Beacon award of Excellence
- “Great Place to Work” certified
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade “A” (three consecutive years)
White Plains Hospital's Advanced Imaging & Radiology has received the following accreditations and awards:
- American College of Radiology accreditation for MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scan, and Mammography
- Women's Choice Award® as America's Best Breast Centers: All awarded centers have met the high standards of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology. They also have above average patient recommendation ratings according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation: The American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center designation is a voluntary program that recognizes facilities that have committed to practice safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR): This designation is awarded to breast imaging centers that achieve excellence by seeking and earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy.
- ACR accredited Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital is a 292-bed hospital located less than 25 miles outside of New York City. Following a major facilities transformation in recent years, the Hospital now boasts new state-of-the-art operating suites and cancer center and a new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery, nine-story, 252,000 sq. ft. ambulatory center opened in 2021.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester County has some of the top school districts in NYS.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hour's drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains County airport.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 914 681 2768.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply on company website