White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is looking for a fulltime Neurovascular Physician for its expanding Stroke Program. This is a 100% outpatient opportunity with one practice located in Westchester, NY.
- Hospital employed, outpatient only
- Build the practice from ground up
- Day shift only
- No evening calls
- Excellent support staff
- Mainly Outpatient stroke patient follow up with 10% general neurology
- White Plains Hospital embraces and values an inclusive work environment.
- More details will be provided over the phone
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Be a part of an organization that has a history of 125 years of exceptional healthcare and numerous awards
- Work with an organization that offers tremendous growth and opportunity and a strong work life balance philosophy.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems with the top NYS school districts in Westchester County
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- White Plains is just an hour's drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE NEURO VASCULAR HOSPITALIST
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in Neurology and Vascular Surgery
- 2 years' experience as a Neurovascular physician preferred
- New grads are welcomed
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized
- S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Healthgrades– Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses Beacon Award for Excellence
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Great Place to Work
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center and many more
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- Ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Excellent school systems
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with Manhattan just 25 miles away
- An hour's drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a current curriculum vitae and letter of interest to Sharon O. Alfonso
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and embraces and values an inclusive work environment.
Apply on company website