The primary responsibility of the Bartender - Casino Service is to provide guests with prompt and accurate beverage service while providing excellent guest service to all guests with every interaction. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrive for shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Efficiently and accurately takes and delivers drink orders in a friendly and professional manner.
- Interacts with guests while taking drink orders and delivers high quality drink product to the guest in a timely manner.
- Maintain bar area by keeping it clean and free of debris.
- Remove empty or abandoned cups, bottles and glasses from bar area and tables.
- Balance cash bank and transactions at the end of shift.
- Provide accurate directions and information for guest inquires and is knowledgeable about all aspects of Wind Creek Bethlehem services, features, attractions, promotions and special events.
- Maintain full knowledge of Liquor Control Board rules and regulations related to alcoholic beverage service.
- Serve beverages within the guidelines established by the Liquor Control Board.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internal Controls applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand the Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website