The Kitchen Worker is responsible for cleaning the plate ware, glassware, cooking equipment and utensils involved with the food production and operation of the restaurant program. The Kitchen Worker also assists with the preparation of food products a directed by the Culinary Team leadership.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Possesses the ability to adhere to strict hygiene standards at all times
· Cleans and maintains the dish room and kitchen areas
· Friendly and courteous at all times
· Has and maintains a stable, positive background and is willing to assume responsibility for additional tasking
· Informs kitchen leadership of inventory/supply needs
· Ensures the physical condition of the premises is maintained in a safe, healthy manner by performing cleaning tasks as assigned
· Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation
· Ensures that all applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to at all times without deviation and be extremely knowledgeable of Minimum Internal Control Standards and Fiscal Policies and Procedures
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website