The Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for effective use of all assigned restaurant and/or beverage personnel to achieve maximum operating results, revenue enhancements and tracking, and cost of goods control. Ensures that guest's service needs in the restaurant and beverage areas are identified and implements programs designed to ensure proper guest service. Provides leadership and direction for assigned employees in the restaurant/beverage areas and supports all Casino initiatives throughout the property.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in implementing programs designed to provide beneficial changes in assigned operations, improvement in the operations impact or interaction with customers, improvement in the operations ability to reduce or contain costs or generate additional revenue
- Helps develop and implement customer service training programs as needed; Ensures that the restaurant/beverage areas support the Casino by providing outstanding service to VIP guests and during special events
- Assists in the development and administration of controls for all phases of assigned outlets in an economical and profitable manner while maintaining established standards
- Helps implement cost control procedures and standards of performance; Administers scheduling programs to ensure highest service levels with maximum productivity
- Counsels, guides, trains, and instructs assigned personnel in the proper performance of their duties
- Works with manual and automated systems and assists in developing or implementing procedures, formats, budgets, testing, training, and documentation
- Acts immediately on all customer complaints and takes corrective action as needed
- Oversees personnel changes in assigned outlets and recommends action regarding hiring, promotions, demotions and release of personnel
- Assists in the development of menus and wine lists as requested
- Continually seeks new methods and programs to promote the restaurant/beverage areas and the property as a whole
- Reads and retains all pertinent information regarding daily promotions, food and beverage specials, property promotions, station assignments and scheduled entertainment from disseminated pre-shift information
- Assumes special projects as needed at the direction of the immediate supervisor
- Ensures that interim and annual performance evaluations are completed on time and files maintained
- Ensures sufficient inventories are maintained to meet the needs of the operation
- Other duties & responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website