The Main Banker must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the gaming operation and is responsible for adequately and accurately handling large currency transactions. The Main Banker must be self-motivated, well organized and able to keep accurate records.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Counts down and balances the vault at the beginning and end of the shift
· Completes and signs all associated accountability forms
- Responsible for processing jackpots
- Conducts even money exchange/transactions
- Verifies cash turn-in from other departments, various types of payouts, and cashier banks
- Maintains security and accountability of casino funds located in the Main Bank during their shift
- Receives and verifies funds brought in from Soft Count and the Bank
- Prepares bank deposits and records properly on main bank settlement sheets
- Prepares kiosk cassettes and coin bags
- Performs cashier duties as necessary
- Helps resolve any variances that may occur during their shift
- Provides an orderly and positive work environment
- Performs job duties in accordance with Player Services Internal Controls, policies and procedures and gaming regulations
- Provides prompt, friendly and courteous service to all guests in a confidential manner, and maintains the confidentiality of all gaming records
- Maintains a strong knowledge of Title 31 requirements
- Conveys a professional, friendly and courteous manner in all interactions with guests and employees
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website