SHIFT: 2-10:30pm Sun-Thurs 4-12:30am Fri-Sat (Shift subject to change based on business needs)
The Retail Agent plays a vital role in the guest experience on property by greeting and assisting guests purchasing gifts and other essential retail items.
Our genuine engagement and positive energy provide guests an escape from their routine into our exciting fantasy world of fun, chance, and possibility, where everyone feels a sense of belonging and importance.
Our enthusiastic commitment to our purpose inspires and empowers us to do everything right, have fun, and be the best. We will be recognized fairly, elevating our levels of personal accountability, and focus on our customer. The resulting creation of wealth will grow opportunities for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Projects a positive image
- Greets all guests
- Actively assists guests in the shopping process by offering assistance
- Disseminates information to guests regarding the property, hotel, sale items, promotions, etc.
- Ensures that all transactions are properly recorded
- Actively utilizes multiple Software Applications used in Casino Operations
- Monitors retail space to ensure it is clean, in order and well maintained
- Performs miscellaneous tasks – cash handling, check authorizations, faxing, copying
- Maintains cash drawer – drops cash as required and submits supporting documentation
- Answers telephones, handling calls as necessary
- Assists with merchandise inventory
- Actively resolves guests' issues and disputes
- Reports maintenance and housekeeping issues as necessary
- Re-stocks merchandise and supplies
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website