Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers – every step of the way.
The Campaign Specialist implements customer journey maps by technically designing the workflow by gathering and translating business requirements and implement via communication with our campaign technology team/ vendor.
- Gather and confirm data specifications for consumer journey maps and engagement campaigns, provide guidance on work-flow management to aid partners in achieving the desired outcome. Confirms, validates and analyzes business requirements.
- Deliver data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, and segmentation.
- Collaborate to identify opportunities for improvements in processing efficiencies.
- Communicates effectively regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, marketing, business or similar degree.
- Experience writing SQL statements for data extraction preferred
- Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups, etc.)
- Prior experience with campaign management tools a plus (e.g. CampaignRunner, Unica, Aprimo, Alteryx, etc.)
- An aptitude to learn new tools and software quickly
- Ability to design and document campaign steps and procedures to be used by team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure project deadlines are met and deliverables are provided on time
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Apply on company website