For over eighty years, Sperry has helped people find firm footing in their pursuit of a life lived fully. Always effortless, confident and stylish, our products are made for everyone, from our iconic Sperry boat shoes to everything in between like loafers, boots, sandals, and more. The Sperry brand is timeless. Inspired by the sea and its infinite possibilities, we offer a range of colors, styles and materials with Sperry's legendary quality, reliability, and comfort. Join our team in helping us ignite the human spirit in every step forward to explore and discover what's possible.
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a key role in Sperry's social media channels, content creation, and tools. This person has a passion for social and digital marketing and understands the value and has experience in developing relevant content. This person has their pulse on the latest social media trends and seeks to find, test, analyze and leverage on-brand, creative solutions to drive customer demand.Primary Duties
- Content creation: Create, edit, publish, and promote engaging content across digital media, including compelling social copy, images. (Please submit samples of work to be considered).
- Social Management: Implements programs to grow fan base and further engage with fans, aligned with strategic calendar and goals.
- Best Practice Expert: Continuously absorbing latest industry knowledge and trends and providing the team recommendations on how we apply them to our brand and channels.
- Performance Analytics: Regularly identify, test, analyze, and promote new media. Provide regular performance reporting including optimization recommendations. This role will be expected to grow social media reach and engagement.
- Consumer Experience: Support manager with go-to-market plans and customer-facing activations
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of brand management or footwear experience, and social media savvy
- At least 1+ years of experience managing organic social content for a consumer brand.
- 1+ years of experience managing consumer-facing events at / for a consumer brand
- Ability to partner with cross-functional marketing and creative team to deliver content and social media strategy recommendation based on higher level brand and creative strategy.
- Experience working within an omnichannel marketing environment
- Business acumen, ability to prioritize and use insights to define and optimize marketing activations
- Creative thinking and ability to adapt to new challenges.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Apply on company website