Job SummaryMaintains a clean, healthy and sanitary environment for residents, staff and visitors through daily cleaning of resident rooms, ancillary areas, offices, therapy areas, waiting rooms and multi-service area. Serves meals and cleans kitchens after meals.
- Dusts, sanitizes, vacuums, and mops resident rooms, offices and public areas on a daily schedule.
- Cleans hard surface floors once per day or as needed.
- Cleans and disinfects work surfaces, counter tops, furniture, and others daily.
- Vacuum carpets daily and uses spot cleans as needed.
- Cleans and polishes sinks, showers, tubs, toilets, mirrors, and pipes daily.
- Replenishes soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and other disposable items once per day or as needed.
- Removes trash from resident rooms and treatment areas as needed; disinfects and reline containers.
- Cleans spots from walls and windows in corridors, treatment rooms, resident rooms, restrooms and offices daily or as needed.
- Strips and cleans beds, bedside stands, overbed trays, furniture, and performs other specific tasks pertaining to resident discharges or transfers.
Able to withstand extensive standing, walking, stooping, and crouching. Able to dust, vacuum and mop floors and clean under furniture. Move cleaning cart from room to room, pick up trash, polish fixtures, make beds. Visual activity necessary for inspection of surfaces and observation of procedures. Must lift up to 50 pounds. Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment.
Ability to work independently and follow oral and written instructions required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Apply on company website