BAE Systems is looking for experienced Systems Engineers for the newly awarded ISEE contract at DIA performing various IT functions. This contract has a minimum of a 5 year POP. Work locations will be Annapolis Junction MD, Sterling VA, Reston VA, Bolling AFB Washington DC, Tampa Bay FL, and Colorado Springs CO. We are looking for Server and Compute Platform Engineers, Data Center Engineers, Email and Email Archiving Engineers, Enterprise Monitoring Engineers, SharePoint Engineers, and IP Address Management Engineers,
Required Skills and Education
• Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
• Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
• Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
• Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
• Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
• Develop system architecture and system design documentation
• Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
• Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
• Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
• Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Skills and Task - Complex, Inter-Discipline, Inter-Organizational.
• Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
• May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team.
• Oversees and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
• Provides experts guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
• Can direct multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through project completion.
Preferred Skills and Education
DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification
• High School Diploma + 12 years
• Associate's Degree + 10 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 8 years
• Master's Degree + 6 years
• PhD + 4 years
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website