This BAE Systems program supports a federal customer who is the principal fact-finding agency for the Federal Government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. The agency is an independent national statistical agency that collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates essential statistical data to the American public, the U.S. Congress, other Federal agencies, State and local governments, business, and labor. This position supports the Division of Management Information Systems, build, and maintain applications and reports that support a variety of administrative, financial, and human resource functions.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Four - six years of overall applications development experience.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing, testing and deployment of software applications.
- Experience in providing maintenance support for existing applications.
- Experience in evaluating and recommending tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Experience in collaborating with peers, customers, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Experience in troubleshooting code level problems quickly and efficiently.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Visual Studio, Subversion, SQL Developer, Oracle Developer Tools (ODT) for Visual Studio
- Oracle DBMS, Database Design, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, DDL and DML
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website